How Can You Help?
By Charitable Donation...
- By donating through Canada Helps
- Registered Canadain Charity BN: 893935767RR001; The Friends of Sandbanks Park
- Minimum receiptable $10.00
By Contributing at our Donation Boxes
- small donations soon add up!
- in the Nature Shop
- at events
- at trailhead, Cedars...
By Becoming an Annual Member
- Only $15.00/per person/family
- By cheque to The Friends of Sandbanks Provincial Park
Regular mail address:
Friends of Sandbanks Park
P.O. Box 22007
97 Main Street
Picton, ON K0K 0A0
- By Direct Bank Deposit:
How to make a direct deposit...
- Contribute your time and expertise to be on our Board
- Help us plant trees
- Help staff with Lakeshore Lodge Days other sumnmer Park events
- Volunteer at our Nature Shop
By Contributing Archival Photographs or Memories
- old photographs, films, videos
- talk to us about old memories, share printed family histories
- Note: Our professional photographer will be happy to digitize any photo albums at your location and provide you with a high-quality digital record on DVD of all images. No charge! We do not want your originals... just the opportunity to make high-quality digital copies!
- We will be sponsoring a booth at an upcoming historical fair specifically to digitize still images. Stay tuned for details!
- We will provide high-resolution images of all historic images to the Prince Edward County Archives for their unrestricted access.
By Helping to Identify Old Photographs in our Expanding Collection
- We encounter old photographs at homes and antique shops across the County.
- Our professional photographer often buys such images, but without identification they tell only a partial story!
By Being an Advertising Supporter of our Monthly Emailer and Website
- details of what benefits that will bring your organization
- statistics for real-world web-views
- personalize your contribution to the Friends of Sandbanks
- link to your main page
- story behind your business, individual profiles
- sponsor one monthly emailer per year, 250+ verified monthly subscribers
- Read our advertising contract for further information...
Note: We do not provide our mailing lists to any outside interests. Period. Should you wish to contact anyone at either The Friends of Sandbanks or on our mailing list, please contact us and we will
forward your request to the appropriate party.
If any email address is not visble on the webpage, then it is not available!
We have a strict website/email code of ethics.